- To promote and perpetuate the collecting of all forms of militaria.
- To further the understanding and appreciation of militaria through meetings, displays, and shows.
- To create new friendships and encourage shared learning among collectors in the various fields of militaria.
- Who can join the KCMCC?
Anyone who is interested in militaria. Most members are collectors, but this is not a requirement
- Does the KCMCC have regular meetings?
It meets the first Monday of each month at the Westport Bar and Grill, 817 Westport Road, KCMO.
- What happens at the monthly meetings?
From 6-7 pm, members may purchase dinner and participate in a silent auction. From 7 pm and on there will be a
brief business meeting, a talk with Q & A by a club member or guest speaker. There is also time for a "swap and shop" among club members.
- Any other activities?
The club sponsors two military shows each year, in April and November. In 2005, the club began holding
a "Collectors Day Show" at the National World War I Museum at the Liberty Memorial. Members provide special displays on an ad hoc basis during the year.
- What is the annual cost to be a member?
First year dues are $25.00 and $15.00 per year after that. Table rental at shows is
$20 per table.
- Why should I join?
To begin knowing club members, sharing their vast knowledge and expertise, and gathering for kindred fellowship
and to enhance your collection.